Friday, October 5, 2007

Mummy's Little Girl






Hey, kitten, I really enjoyed our chat last night. You are turning into such a little devil!! I loved the whole dirty, naughty theme of our talk and my pussy has been twitching like crazy thinking about you being my own little daughter, and treating me like your mum.
I think I'd be naked all the time, just dying for you to get home each day. When you did, I'd pull you into my bed and have you stripped naked in nothing flat. I'd lie back and pull you back on top of me, wrapping my arm around your shoulder to hold you firmly in place. I'd start kissing your neck, moving over to your mouth, as my other hand started massaging your pussy. Then when my tongue was inside your mouth, I'd open up my little girl's flower down there, and start working my vibrator into you. You'd squeal, because I'd put it in deeper and deeper each time, but I'd pin you down. Mummy knows best, little girl, and I'm going to teach you how to take it.

After I gave you that first orgasm, I'd let you slump down by my side and start sucking on one of mummy's tits for a while, just like you did when you were a baby. I know this trick that helps make women lactate even when they're older and not pregnant, so you could be sucking on mummy's milk. First milk one of my tits, then the other ... back and forth like a good little girl.

When I thought you'd had enough, I'd start forcing you further down, kissing down my tummy. I'd wrap my fingers through your hair and move your mouth down to my pussy, and give you a lesson in how to eat out mummy's pussy ... I'd bet you'd learn really fast how to make me feel sooo good. Mmmm, such a treat to have my favourite daughter eating out my pussy. What a good little girl you are!!

Then I'd continue massaging my wet pussy and you could slide down and suck on my toes for a while, give your mummy a foot massage with your tongue. You're such a good little Princess.

Then I'd pull you back up on to the bed, lie you out on your back, and strap on my two way dildo. It would be double headed so both of us would get penetrated by it, and there's a harness to make sure it stays in place around my waist. I'd lay you out and pin down your wrists so you couldn't move, so I could fuck you missionairy style as I lay on top of you. I'd train you to wrap your legs around my waist as I ground my hips against yours, thrusting that vinyl dildo deep into both our pussies ... as I fucked you, we'd make out, using our tongues together again, and I'd whisper in your ear how good you were being, to let mummy fuck you so much.
You'd be my little daughter, and that means I would fuck you anytime I wanted to ... if you weren't in the mood for sex when I started, I'd take you anyway, maybe force you a little, but I'd make sure you enjoyed it.

I'd want to be fucking you for at least a year, maybe two, before we got your little sister Dani in on the action. I'd teach her to be a good little girl and eat out her older sister's pussy. I'd teach her to be your pet, just like you are mine ... but for now, it's just you and me baby, my favourite little baby girl daughter being fucked daily by her mummy.

Well that's all for now. I am only going to add a few pictures for now ... I have to leave for work about 6:00 p.m. tonight, and am working until about 10:00 p.m. tonight at a special event, so I might be home later, but will try to see if you're on.

Til I leave for work I have about 2-hours to masturbate thinking about being with my sweet little daughter.

Mummy loves you very much, little girl ...

xo xo
Mummy

No comments: