Friday, September 14, 2007

Sexual Education






Hey, Angel. I'm just going to make a quick post tonight. I'm relaxing at home tonight, Friday night, and my brother is around somewhere, watching television in the other room, so I might hang out with him for a bit. It's pretty rainy outside, a good night just to hang out at home.

A couple of years ago, I had an affair with an older woman, Angela, who taught me a lot about love between two women. I get really excited about how I could be the older woman, now with you, and teach you just like she taught me. I hope that you don't get jealous, either by my talking about her, or posting pictures of her, I just thought I'd post a few of us together - mainly because now I want to be there for you like she was for me.

Anyway, I hope we can talk soon. You are my one and only Angel. I love you, little princess!!
xo xo
Renee

No comments: