Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love and Innocence
































Hey there Princess. I'm sorry I wasn't online yesterday, Wednesday, but I thought about you all day!!

I do love chatting with you, and I love the fact that you can read this journal even when we're not online together. It's like we're writing letters to each other!! And it's our little secret, no one will read it but us (unless you let Dani look over your shoulder!!).

You said that you were worried that you would disappoint me, because you're not too experienced. Angel, one of the things that I really like about you is your innocence and "inexperience". It really excites me that I get to show you things, and I want to take your hand and lead you down the road of learning. I get really turned on by the idea of doing things with you for your first time, and seeing how you like it.

The other side of that is that I worry you're going to get freaked out because I am so experimental, sexually. I know I've written about a lot of stuff in my other journal, and I worry that you'll get scared that I'll make you do things you don't want to do. I do have a rather big sex drive, but I don't want that to frighten you off. You're my little Princess, and I want to do things at your speed and keep you happy. And if we ever were together and I was stimulated but you weren't in the mood, well, that's why they invented vibrators. I'd want you to know that I wasn't going to go out and do something freaky with someone else if you ever said "no".

One day I really hope to find a special girl to settle down with and get married to. Part of that is compromise. If her drive isn't on the same level as mine, or she is not into some things as much as I am, you learn to cope. The reward is that I'd get to be with someone really really special and that would totally be worth it ...

Anyway, baby, I'm thinking of you. I hope that you're having a wonderful time on vacation, it sounds like you are doing a lot of neat things with your family which is really cool. I hope we can chat soon.

By the way, I do hope you are enjoying the little videos that I am posting for you ... they have sound, too.

xo xo

Renee


No comments: