Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My New Secret Journal










Hi there, my Perfect Little Angel!!!
Welcome to my new journal!!! I am writing it just for you and in a lot of ways I hope that you and I are the only ones who read it. I want it to be something that just you and I can share .. a sexy secret that we keep between us.

My life has seemed so exciting since we've been chatting. My head is full of all the things that we could do together. I dream of a day that you and could be lovers, but I also want us to be best friends who play together and live together. Every day I dream about you coming to visit me, of being able to show you new things. I go about my day and dream of holding your hand (ha ha hope that's still not too forward!) and showing what my life is like!!

I also have some other more physical desires, too. You've probably figured out by now that I'm a very sexual person, and I just hope that I don't turn out to be too physical for you. But I have to tell you that I love that you're five years younger than me, and just starting to explore and discover your sexuality. I want to be the one who teaches you, the one you're with when you discover what turns you on and excites you.
I want to sit next to you and kiss you and caress you. I get so aroused, sexually, thinking about the first time that we kiss, the first time that you touch my body and the first time I touch yours. I touch myself when I think of what it must be like to touch your body for the first time ...

I start to wonder what you're attracted to. It is sooo cute and adorable that you have a foot fetish. I want to strip naked and just lie there for you, letting you kiss my feet and suck my toes for the first time. I have never really had anyone do that and I want you to show me how you like it. I want to lay back and help you discover if you like another womans tits, by letting you touch mine, play with them, experiment with them as you run your tongue over my nipples and suck on my breasts ... I really have a boob fetish and would love to have you play with mine.

I want to kiss you and help you relax, then just have you lie back so I can kneel at your feet, and worship you, my Little Princess, and just give you a mind blowing orgasm, one after another, as I kiss your pretty little pussy. I would kiss it and lick it and use my fingers and eat you out, spending hours just pleasuring you. I might take charge a bit because I have a bit more experience, but Princess, it would all be about giving you pleasure and making you as happy as I could.

I know that I write a lot about guys in my other journal, but that's why I wanted to make this one just for you. Inside, I've always known that when I settle down with just one partner, I want it to be another woman. It's not until I met you that I realized that I want it to be a younger girl, someone like you, so I can give you my experience and you can give me your innocence. I have to be honest, Princess, and tell you that I've even fantasized about us living together and getting married some day. I know we've only just met and I hope this doesn't freak you out, but I would love to have a girl like you as my wife, forever ...

Anyway, hon, please don't think that I'm coming on to strong. I know we've just met, and I don't want you to think I'm some crazy person who has fallen in love with you without ever meeting you. It's just that whenever I think of you, a smile comes across my face and you make me happy!!!
I hope we can chat together soon, and my heart skips a beat when I think ahead to the first time we will have the chance to masturbate together ...

That's all for now. Until soon, I miss you, Princess.
xo xo
hugs and kisses to my angel princess
Renee

2 comments:

josephine naismith said...

hi there renee. i just love it that your taking the time to make me feel so special. i just hope that i dont dissappoint you because im so much more inexperienced than you. im really looking forward to when we can talk on the phone. hopefully tonight or tomorrow. ive been so happy since we first met. anyway i better be going so bye bye for now. kisses and hugs , jo

josephine naismith said...

good morning renee how are you today. ive been thinking about you ever so much and looking at your photos over and over whenever i get a minute to myself.im looking forward to when were both omline and we can have some time to ourselves. have a lovely day jo